Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spaceship Dream

Hello Darlings,

I was preparing to go to dream land last night and contemplated as to whether I should take a calcium supplement before retiring. I hesitated to as I didn't want to risk calcifying my pineal gland as I wanted to ensure optimum third eye performance. I laid to rest for a long winter's nap shortly thereafter.

Next,to my amazement, my third eye opened wide.

I was standing outside where I had a very wide clear view of a very clear dark night sky with stars and... spaceships! Maybe three space ships in a group. Very close they were.

Just then a group of some fifteen or so individual bright lights zoomed across overhead. It was like a bird flight formation that took my attention from the ships momentarily. I gazed back at the ships. One came zooming toward me... and landed! It was a scout ship of some kind as it wasn't large, estimated at 30 feet. It had a matte steel color surface.

I could see in the front window of the ship. There were a few occupants visible. I can only remember what one of them looked like. The person seemed to be a young, male asian with light orange hair. His hair was cut geometrically. The style was somewhat like an "Astro Boy" style.

I can't remember the details, but someone came out to greet me.

Next thing I can remember was I was on a ship!

The appearance was somewhat grey and clinical, but the vibe I got from the space people was friendly. I can't recall what they looked like, but I seem to have an impression of a dark Asian who was taking me to a place to talk. Then I remember an asian young woman walking by, I told her she reminded me of someone. She assured me that she wasn't anyone I knew. She was very kind about it, not very emotionally kind, like a big smile with apologies, just a calm, matter-of-fact demeanor that was friendly, but not overly so.

I talked to a bird. Actually the bird was more so talking to me. It was sort of a pheasant-like bird only he was about the size of a large chicken. I remember he had a little bit of protruding red at the top of the head as many male birds do. He was basically all brown. He let me pet him which seemed odd, as if it was inappropriate to pet him like a cat. He said, "I tried to leave a message scratched the sand." It was as if he was complaining that he was trying to get a communication through to inhabitants of earth and was frustrated that he efforts were foiled somehow."

We are told that dreams are real. They are at least fifth dimensional. I can tell you this dream was very vivid. Maybe an out-of-body experience. I don't know. I realize the bird story part seems highly unlikely, but anything may happen in dreams... and evidently do.